A Message to our Customers Regarding COVID-19
At Republic Title, the health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities is our top priority. As the effects of COVID-19 continue to evolve, we want to provide information about our efforts to ensure the safety of all involved while continuing to provide uninterrupted service to our valued clients.
Our offices are open for business. Should the need arise to temporarily close any of our offices, we have contingency plans in place to conduct business at alternate offices with limited interruptions so that we are still able to handle your transactions. In the event of a possible closure, advance notice will be communicated to our customers as well as posted on our website. Any updates will be posted regularly. If you have further questions, we encourage you to reach out to your closing team.
In a continued effort to keep our clients and employees as safe as possible amid growing COVID-19 concerns, we have implemented additional changes to our closing procedures including:
- Face masks are required to enter all Republic Title offices.
- Customers may choose Remote Online Notary or Mobile Notaries whenever possible. *
- If the buyer is paying cash, arrangements can be made to have them sign the documents electronically.
- Curbside closings will be available at all locations. Ask your closing team for more details.
- In addition to extra sanitizing after each closing, Republic Title locations are being sanitized with an electrostatic disinfectant treatment on a weekly basis. The chemicals used in this process are non-toxic to people, and this technology has been used in large commercial areas such as office buildings, schools, medical facilities, senior living centers and subways.
We are monitoring this situation closely. We realize that our clients are experiencing the same challenges we are in terms of business continuity and are trying to determine the best way to protect all parties involved and help prevent further spread of the virus. We are here for you and will communicate with you should there be any changes to our normal business process.
Our dedication to serving our clients remains our top priority, along with the safety of everyone in our communities.
*Additional fees may apply