Have you been interested in upping your social media game but the prospect of planning your content seems overwhelming? Are you ready to have a more intentional marketing plan to reach your followers? Whatever your reason, we have put together a content calendar template to help you crush your social media goals this new year. Our content calendar has 30 days of great content ideas you can use as well as a longer list of items to help you brainstorm. Or use the second blank page to start building our your own custom content.
If you’d like to learn more about planning content for your social media, we invite you to join us for our Social Media Content Planning 101 class on January 25th. In this 1 hour course you will learn how effective content planning and execution will keep you top of mind with your sphere and help you win more business. We’ll also cover these five important topics:
– Establish Goals – What platforms will you be posting to regularly? Understand who your clients are and what are their needs.
– Time Block – Choose times on your calendar to create posts regularly and to engage/comment on your social feeds. Specific strategies will be shared with students.
– What to post – Identify content categories you can commit to regularly. Ideas will be shared with students.
– Where to find it – Learn the sites you can utilize to help create content and programs to help create good content. Ideas and examples will be shared with students.
– How to plan it out – Learn the technology tools available such as calendar planning programs, templates and more. Ideas and examples will be shared with students.
To register for this informative class follow this link: https://www.republictitle.com/residential-education/
Click here to download the Content Calendar Worksheet